Chiang Khong Conservation Group, Mekong School : Institute of Local Knowledge, Announcing 3 positions’s colleagues working under the framework of the cooperation between the Mekong Community Empowerment for Northern Thailand and the Chiang Khong Conservation Group, USAID and Australia Mekong Safeguards project, to support the development of Mekong School Digital Libraries and the research on the lesson of protecting resources and communities in the Mekong River Basin for 1 year
1) staff of Mekong School’s library
1. Graduated with a bachelor’s degree in librarianship or knowledge management.
2. Be able to organize both online and on-site knowledge information systems.
3. Be able to use computer programs to manage information and knowledge.
4. Have a mind for working in public service.
2) Community research staff
1. Graduated with a bachelor’s degree in community research or an ability to organize participatory learning processes.
2. Have the ability to coordinate the community and the people.
3. Have the ability to use computer programs in research.
4. Have a mind for working in public service and be able to work in Chiang Rai province.
3) Project finance accountant
1. Graduated with a vocational certificate, or a bachelor’s degree
2. Have the knowledge and ability to manage accounting and finance.
3. Honesty, diligence, patience, detail, and thoroughness
4. Have a mind for working in public service
Those interested can submit their application and CV from now until July 25, 2023. Interview for the first week of August 2023. Results will be announced in mid-August 2023. Trial for 3 months (Aug.- Nov.)
Submit an application at email@example.com